- “InukBook app to monitor health, environment in Nunatsiavut.” April 2016. Read the article.
National Geographic News:
- “Climate Change Linked to Waterborne Diseases in Inuit Communities.” April 2012. Read the article.
CBC News North:
- “Health survey to look at effect of climate change.” March 2013
- “Iqaluit project eyes link between tummy troubles-climate change.” March 2013.
- “PhD Student, Prof to Speak at Prestigious Science Event.” February 2012. Read the article.
- “Storytelling Links Climate Change and Health.” July 2011. Read the article.
- “EcoHealth studies look at connections among people, animals and their environment.” February 2011. Read the article.
- “Ecohealth Club.” February 2011. Read the article.
- “Three Students Among First Vanier Scholars.” May 20, 2009. Read the article.
- [cover story]: “Ecohealth: a new word for some, but a long-standing field of research and study at OVC.” Fall 2011. Read the article.
University of Guelph Research Magazine:
- “Storytelling Links Climate Change and Health: Researchers, Inuit Community Collaborate on Digital Storytelling Project.” Spring 2011. Read the article.
- “A Threat to Tradition: Climate Change Raises Issues of Water Quality in Some Canadian Inuit Communities.” Spring 2008. Read the article.
- “Plans Underway to Tell Digital Stories in Rigolet.” April, 26, 2010.
- “Climate Change Study to Take Place in Rigolet.” August 17, 2009.
- “Arctic Educator Here for Talk, Film Screening.” July 8, 2010.
- “Digital storytelling in the North.” Knowledge Mobilization Works: Helping People Make Decisions for Change. June 2, 2010.